New people mean fresh potentials and genuine enthusiasm. At Fine Art Shippers, we do our best to provide our clients with high-level fine art services all across the US. The time has come when our company wants to move further and grow professionally. That is why we are happy to announce that we are hiring. Right now, we are looking for full-time, experienced, professional art handlers and drivers who are in love with art logistics and will be happy to become part of our friendly team. Below you will find all the necessary information for potential candidates.
Art Handlers Wanted!
Who is our best candidate?
The position requires a detail-oriented individual who is dependable, responsible, industrious, and has a positive attitude toward work. The key job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Art handling, including packing, preparing, loading, and securing artworks for safe local and international art transportation.
- Installation and deinstallation of works of art.
- Overseeing paperwork, including BOLs and condition reports to ensure records are accurate.
- Interacting with clients and solving problems on a daily basis.
- Taking interstate business trips all over the US, mostly to California, Florida, Texas, Illinois, and Colorado.
- One year plus of experience as an art handler.
- Reliable and hard-working.
- A team player with a desire to work in a detail-oriented environment.
- A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Being comfortable driving a 24’ truck.
What do we offer?
Fine Art Shippers is a growing fine art logistics company with more than 25 years of experience. We offer our candidates a full-time job with a competitive salary. You will be working together with the most talented art handlers and shippers in the industry. If you are interested in joining our passionate team of professionals or you have questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.