It’s not a secret that different fine art pieces have their own storage requirements. Let’s see, what types of art storage you can choose for your precious works.
1. Shelves. It’s a good option for fine art objects that don’t hang on a wall. However, you should ensure that the shelf is large enough to use a forklift if necessary.
2. Flat file drawers and hanging screens. Flat file drawers can protect the items without hard covers like art prints, sketches, and posters. As for the framed artworks, use hanging screens to prevent them from being damaged.
3. Racks. They are a great choice for artworks that should be stored vertically. In particular, you can use them for storing the canvas art pieces that are not framed. Moreover, carpets on the rack protect and allow to see your artwork at the same time.
4. Private suite and open storage. A private suite allows art collectors to store and at the same time display their fine art objects. But it’s not shared space and thereby offers more flexibility upon access. Open art storage with limited access is a good option for oversized items like large sculptures that don’t fit through the doors of a unit.
5. Custom-built art storage. It’s the best option if you have a large art collection. It is built specifically for your objects depending on their sizes and storage requirements.
So if you need storing or shipping services, please, contact us for any help!